Strawberry Banana Smoothie & Homemade Whip
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 Tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tsp Vanilla extract or Flavoring
- Combine all ingredients into a medium sized mixing bowl
- Mix on high-speed using an electric mixer until fully whipped.
You may insert the finished whipped cream into one corner of a sand which bag. Finally, cut the corner of the sand which bag, creating a hole for the whipped cream to come out of like icing on a cupcake.
Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe:
- 1 Large Banana (Peeled and Frozen)
- 3-4 Strawberries
- 1 Cup Oat milk
- 2-3 Tbs Sugar
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Topped with whipped cream and garnish whipped cream with cinnamon or nutmeg.