Soft & Flaky Biscuits
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 Tbs Baking powder
- 1 Tbs Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 6 Tbs unsalted butter
- 3/4 Cup Almond milk by Califa Farms
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl with a whisk.
- Once well mixed add 6 Tbs of butter into the dry ingredients using a pastry cutter. Be sure to make the butter perfectly integrated with other ingredients.
- Once well mixed, add almond milk. Mix well but do not over knead.
- Place batter onto a floured surface
- Roll the dough about 3/4 inch thick adding flour as needed if the dough is too sticky
- Cut biscuits using biscuit cutter
- Transfer biscuits to parchment paper
- Bake 12 minutes or until fully cooked. (No longer than 14 minutes)
If you would like to cook them bulk you may freeze them. When you are ready to reheat them, put them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and cook at 300 degrees. Leave biscuits to heat up in the oven for 12 minutes or until fully warm.