Yesterday my essential oil Basics Kit came in the mail from Revive Essential Oils. Revive oils are 100% therapeutic grade and can be used both topically and internally. These oils are non-synthetic and are distilled purely from plants, all over the world. Revive promises to use only the highest quality plants
In this post I will share information on each essential oil that comes in the Kit, as well as it’s benefits and uses. All information provided comes from the Revive website.
- Immune Boosting
- Diffuses 3-4 drops in your diffuser 1 hour before bed to help you go to sleep.
- Can be used for skin to heal cracked hands/feet
- Digestive Aid
- Supports healthy lungs
- Take a vegetable capsule with a drip of peppermint oils to relieve an upset stomach
- Mix a drop of peppermint oil with honey in a glass of water to create mouthwash for a fresh minty breath
- Diffuse to encourage an uplifting and stimulating feeling
- Cleans surfaces
- Purifies air
- Boosts immunity
- Add a drop of Immunity Boost and a spoonful of raw honey to a warm cup of water to boost your immune system
- Diffuse it around the house to neutralize strong odors
- Diffuse 6-8 drops to help create a cozy peaceful environment
- When diffused, it is said to smell like fresh baked cookies.
- Add a few drops to dishwater or dishwasher to illuminate odors
- Mix with water and use to wipe down surfaces
- Promote calming feelings for the body and mind
- Settle the body and mind before bed by promoting calm feelings of security and balance
- Diffuses 3-4 drops near your bed to create a relaxing environment as you head to sleep
- To promote relaxing sleep massage 1-2 drops in a carrier oil ( I use coconut oil) on the bottom of your feet
- To boost the quality of your sleep, create a spray bottle of water with a few rips of sleep and spritz all over your bed and pillows.
- Boosts feelings of clear airways to ease breathing
- Supports a restful nights sleep
- Minimizes the effects of seasonal threats [such as cold or flu]
- When the weather runs changing and the risk of health is high, diffuse 2-3 drops of Breath Air.
- Diffuse in the bedroom for a restful nights sleep
- Mix a drop with a teaspoon of carrier oil and rub on chest, back, and neck to clear nasal passages and support lung function
- Cleanses and purifies air and surfaces
- Has an energizing aroma
- Start your day by drinking a warm glass of water with a drop of lemon and a little honey added to help flush out the toxins
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle and use it to clean surfaces
- Diffuse in a room to purify and freshen the air
Get your own basics Kit!! 👇🏾👇🏾