- Christ will always meet you where you are. Wherever you are…Christ will meet you.
- God is always going deeper into our hearts. He always wants more of us, and for us to have more in Him.
- A walk with Christ is a love story of deep calling unto deep.
- Inhale Christ at every turn.
- You are a light in a dark room, and a city on a hill. Let nothing dim you.
- Christ is the beginning and the end of everything.
- Prayer is what keeps your pulse in sink with the very heartbeat of God. Pray to know Him and open in prayer so that you may be known by Him!
- He will never drive away those who are in his hand.
- Keep coming closer, even if you do not recognize him in the storm.
- Every situation is working toward your good.
- Striving is not necessary. His yoke is easy and his burden is light.
- At first the Sabbath was a command, but now we have Christ as our sabbath and so rest is our reality.
- Worship with all your being. Hold nothing back.
- In Christ your sins are forgiven. This is the beginning of freedom.
- Telling the good news is a gift to you.
- Ultimately just let go, and let yourself be found by God….
Support Jesus & Tea:
Leave a Reply